Isaac's school has family programs set up that parents have to attend throughout the year. I'm required to attend 15 over the year. The first one I went to was at his school and it was a workshop put on by Occupational Therapists on Routines. This workshop was to Fort Edmonton for a field trip. I couldn't believe how many parents and staff came along. It was wonderful and Isaac and I had some great one on one time.
Unfortunately the train wasn't running anymore for the season but we did walk the tracks and checked it out.
fun teepee. I would love to make one of these for the kids to play in downstairs.
Old fashioned buildings and barns.
What's in there? A turkey....
Pigs eating their slop.
Presentation on how to make yarn from wool.
All done. Lots of walking, made lemonade from scratch, checked out some old buildings and the farm animals and played some games.
No comments:
Post a Comment