I was mother helper for Luke's kindergarten class in March. The kids are always so excited for mommy to come in and see them in their class. Luke just looks at me and grins most of the time that I am there.
Traffic jam in the kitchen.
The last of the pink carpet gone.
Ken and the boys ripped it out and got things ready for the installers.
At least we get to enjoy the new stuff for a few months.
Happy Sunday from our handsome boys all ready for church.
Project. $25 frame bought at a salvage yard and painted with leftover paint from our laundry room.
Finished.
So I had 16 porcelain dolls from my collection as a kid and from my mom's fetish of buying dolls out of magazines.
I chose a couple for niece Meisha and a few for Emma and gave the rest to the thrift store. This was super hard to do. At least I have a picture of them.
Emma and playdoh.
Emma and her new pants from Auntie Holly and Meisha. They made them a matching pair to Meisha's.
Emma and buddy Isaiah going into the hospital to get molscum removed from their bodies. Not a pleasant experience for any of us.
Coming home.
All Emma's scabs from her spots. Pretty sad.
Emma sporting her new Spring coat and her new spring shoes.
Our home is for sale. Kind of bittersweet. Excited to make new memories but sad to leave our house that we have moved into just married and brought 5 little ones home to from the hospital. We have done so many projects over the years together to make our home the way we wanted it. Landscaping, painting, floors etc. It was neat to make lists, save money, pick shrubs and a tree. Hopefully the next people that buy it will love it as much as we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment