Monday, December 2, 2013

Western Stuff Part 1

The last few years our friends Paul and Tracy and us have offered to host a dinner for 4 guests. We offer it at our school Bazaar on the services which means the price we charge goes to the school. This year we hosted a western theme dinner so we decorated and dressed up and made a delicious meal. I'm not sure how many cowboys eat as good as we ate that night but it sure was fun and so were our guests. They got all dressed up as well.
 
 Our menu.
 Everyone had to choose a real tacky western name to use for the night.
 Tracy and I work well together. She is a queen in the kitchen and I love to decorate.
 The men did their part by bar tending and barbecuing.
 Here comes the country folk!
 Yummy!
So much fun!

No comments: