Saturday, January 26, 2013

2013 at the Hill!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by PicasaThe pictures pretty much sum up our holiday at the cabin. It was such a treat for me to take part in the skiing. Usually I am pregnant or nursing or taking care of the little ones. We headed to the cabin New Year's Eve after church and stayed up late with Ken's parents. Day one of skiing consisted of Sam taking a lesson while Andrew and I stayed on the green chair. The hill was a little boring for mom but it was nice to have a break for the day and spend time with Andrew and Sam. Day 2 Mom offered to watch Luke, Isaac and Emma so Ken, Andrew, Sam and I could ski the big hill. What a treat. So beautiful, weather was nice. Skied with Grandpa, Auntie  Den, Curtis, and Kelsey. I was super nervous watching Sam try to tackle the big hills but thankfully Ken is very patient and is a great teacher. By the end of the day we were all really enjoying ourselves. As per usual we had some sick people throughout our holiday, played some games, went for walks and ate lots of yummy food.

No comments: