Monday, December 5, 2011

Making Christmas Memories

So we headed out Saturday morning to Home Depot where we buy our tree every year. They usually smell pretty fresh and look nice and we get a $25 gift card when we buy our tree there.
The kids were just excited to run around the lot and hide on each other. I'm not even sure if they looked at any trees. It is a bit challenging to look at them since they are all baled up and ready to go on your roof. We have gotten lucky over the years and always end up with a decent shaped tree.
I thought I'd take a picture of the price tag so in years to come we can compare.

Here's the lot.
and here is my macho husband who easily threw that tree on the roof and tied it down. He would be an awesome help in the tree lot back home one of these years.

1 comment:

Paul and Tracy Vander Heide said...

Smarty pants for taking your camera along...I usually think about it when we are all done!
Ken`s looking a little grinchy:)