
We are expecting again and so excited. We can hardly believe how we have been blessed as a family and in our marriage, to have four
healthy handsome boys and now to be expecting another baby. Chances are that we will have another boy which certainly would not be disappointing at all since we are used to boys and have everything we need and more for a boy. We were talking about it the other day and never would've imagined that we would would have any more than three kids at the most. We did get married at 28 after all and aren't that young anymore. You know what though? Despite the wrinkles and grey hairs popping through, I for one, have never felt better in my life. I'm so thankful for my loving husband who takes such good care of me and our boys.
Being a wife and a mom has helped me grow so much and taught me so much about loving and caring for others. It is so wonderful to have God in my life who protects me, teaches me, guides me and loves me despite my many shortcomings.
I'm sure I will do lots of grumbling and complaining about aches, tiredness, lack of patience etc. throughout the next 7 months but I will try hard to remain thankful and amazed at God's work and this little baby growing inside of me, soon enough to join our family. So excited!!!
BTW Andrew took this picture of us not even knowing why we were acting so silly or what the sign says. He was so excited to take a picture he never bothered to ask.
10 comments:
I have to admit that this news really made my day! You 2 are such stinkers with your e-mail, I just love it. The gift of life is so beautiful. I feel so blessed to have you 2 as our best friends. I can`t wait to get big with you so we can compare our bellys and eat some fun junkfood together:)
congratulations Shelly and Ken! That is very exciting news have fun being pregant with your best friend!
God is great! Wonderful news for you two - Tracy forwarded your e-mail to us with the joyous picture of you two 3 feet off the ground! Congratulations Ken and Shelly - and what a bonus to be pregnant the same time again as Tracy - I almost couldn't believe it! Great friends are such a blessing! We will also keep you in our prayers for a good pregnancy and a safe delivery!
Love from Tracy's mom and pap
Hey Shelley - hope you don't mind peeking at your blog :)
Congratulations with the great news of expecting another little miracle! Hope all goes well and that the Lord may grant you all the strength, patience, comfort and support you need the coming months as you grow a little baby and take care of your family and loved ones.
All the best!
Love, Marie-Louise
aww shelley i didn't know you were expecting! that's incredibly exciting!! hope everything continues to go well for you.
xo
Hi Shelly and Ken How exciting to be expecting again:)What a blessing from above! wish I lived there and could be pregnant with you and tracy!! will be thinking of you in the coming months and the exciting part of getting ready for bubs:) I can't wait to think of something to make for you and tracy:)
Congrats to you both!!! Hope you are feeling good!!! Blessed is the man with his quiver full of sons......But pink is nice too!! All the best!
Congratulations, Leffers! That is fantastic news. Keeping you in our prayers and sending big hugs your way.
Ken and Shelly you stinkers! Congratulations!! We pray the Lord will grant you a good pregnancy and delivery! What fun for you and Trac to be expecting together and share the experiance again!
CONGRATS!!! You really are a beautiful couple! So neat that you and Trace are preggers at the same time! Hope all goes well in your pregnancy and God's blessing!!
From Tracy's sis in Aussie land!
Post a Comment