Baskets...
Baskets....
Baskets...
Baskets...
...and more baskets and bins. Ken thinks I am the Basket/Bin Queen. I can hardly make it back from Walmart or Superstore without buying more of them. I came home with six the other day and he asked what they were for and I chuckled and said no worries I will find something to put in them. Some people have shoe fetishes, some people smoke, some people drink lots of coffee...I buy baskets and bins. I think it's a fairly cheap fetish to have. Don't you?
3 comments:
You have everything so organized and neat! I love baskets too but I think you have more than I do :) Happy filling them up!
Shelly that is so funny I totally have a storage container fetish as well I have to really resist the temptation to but baskets and bins as well!
Hey Shell - very nice - feel free to come organize my house seeing as you should probably stop buying bins for yourself:)
Post a Comment