Andrew and Daddy heading to school.
ahhhh. my little baby!
three outta four...
Andrew when he got introduced to all of the school/staff/parents/grandparents etc. The teacher called him "Athletic Andrew". He looked just a tad short next to some of the giants in his class. I'm really glad his good buddy Noah is close to the same height as Andrew. There are 10 kids in Kindergarten this year, 5 girls and 5 boys.
What an excited boy he was. Bouncing off of the walls all afternoon and evening, he had a hard time going to bed and unwinding tonight. After school I asked him what his favorite thing about the day was and he said "Everything". I suggested he go outside and ride his bike with his brothers and the neighbor kids and he said " I have too much school work to do." I had to chuckle. Tonight we started his home share reading book. Mommy is going to be busy with lots of new things this year...homework, mother helper, field trips etc. It should be great fun although I will miss having all of the boys home together, it will be great to have some one on one time with them as well. I think I just need a few weeks to adjust.

2 comments:
Oh Shelley, I can't believe it either. Where did the time go? His comment about school work cracked me. I hope you adjust to having your boy away.
Hello Shelley - first one to school - it seems like so long ago that our first one went to school, and on the other hand - it seems like yesterday! Time flies - enjoy it while you can!
Love the new pictures!!!
Love Tracy's mom
Post a Comment