For Today: April 27, 2010Outside my Window: pictured above! haha This is what I see off of my back deck weekly. Isn't that hilarious?
I am thinking: that today was a big day for me and Andrew. He played in his first game of soccer. I'm not sure who was more excited and nervous, him or me.
I am thankful for: my boys that I love to pieces! They are all so unique and special in their own way. I'm really enjoying life at home and feel so blessed to be able to stay at home and watch them grow and learn and discover life. It is amazing!
From the kitchen: grilled cheese sandwichs for the boys and Ken and I had a steak dinner once the boys were in bed.
I am wearing: jeans, red tank and black hoodie and my slippers
I am going: to Bible study tomorrow for the last time of this season and then off to get a haircut.
I am reading: daily a mom's devotional and a couple's devotional, Babywise
I am hoping: that Isaac sleeps through the night again tonight. He's been sleeping 9pm to 6am a few times in the last week. Let's hope it continues.
I am hearing: American Idol on tv and Isaac snoring on the couch beside me
Around the house: bathrooms to clean, mealplan to make, grocery list to make, upstairs to dust and vaccum
One of my favorite things: hearing my kids tell me that they love me randomly out of the blue.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Bible Study, babysitting my two nieces Thursday, friends over Friday night and celebrating our good friend Paul's b'day Saturday with him and his wife Tracy, swimming and church.
2 comments:
Haha! Love that you captured the picture of your backyard view. What does your backyard look like? I can't believe you've been living there for six years and we haven't been to visit yet, but soon. I'm pinning down some details with Mom so I'll get back to next week about dates.
You do have wonderful, adorable, fantastic boys, which have grown up entirely too quickly. I remember seeing Andrew when he was ten months old. Where did it go? How was the soccer match? Did you all go to watch?
Tyler and I often have dinner after Samuel's in bed. It's so much more relaxed and great to catch up on the day.
I love the picture! I love hearing how contented you are with your life and each day. God is blessing your family real good by giving you the ability and desire to be a fulltime mama. ((( HUGS )))
Post a Comment